Link2europe Sp. z o.o. (cert.nr 4570) is a Polish and Belgian recruitment agency. Our client is Etex Group - a Belgian industrial holding, operating in 42 countries with 12,500 employees worldwide. Etex builds safe, sustainable, smart and beautiful living spaces with a wide spectrum of lightweight solutions. From innovative modular systems to leading fibre cement and plasterboard systems. From applications for cladding, façade, roofing and terrace to high-performance fire protection and insulation for construction and OEM applications.
Due to many new investments, expansions and improvement projects, the Etex Engineering department is currently looking for additional support technological development of its plants.
Mechanical (design) Engineer
Place of work: Kapelle-op-den-Bos, Belgium
- You will join a professional team that leads mechanical and process engineering solutions for our plants worldwide
- This includes the development and assembly of complex (electro) mechanical systems (static and dynamic machinery, process equipment and plant design) in close cooperation with project engineers, managers and suppliers, with respect for time schedules and budget
- You work closely with your colleagues mechanical designers on various projects, developing complex (electro) mechanical 3D and 2D models and layouts.
- You supervise and monitor mechanical (and hydraulic) engineering quality in our workshop and on site (worldwide)
- You are a key player in the project realisation and are involved together with the suppliers and the plant team in the detailed engineering phases, safety design, factory acceptance tests, commissioning, and site acceptance tests.
- You report to Head of PMO and Technical Office Engineering
- You obtained an industrial (mechanical) engineering degree (minimum bachelor)
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Autocad
- You have minimum a first professional experience in industrial projects
- You are a communicative team player, hands-on, assertive and well organized
- You show leadership needed in the case of site supervision and engineering tasks
- English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are willing to travel
- Work in an open working environment and flat organisation in a company with a strong international reputation, adhering to its values “Connect and Care, Passion for Excellence and Pioneer to lead”
- A challenging and varied job where you have the opportunity to learn, to develop your engineering skills and to take initiative and responsibility
- A job with tangible results: you will manage your projects from A-to-Z, with visible impact on site in plants worldwide
- A competitive salary including fringe benefits and a company car
Interested? Then please apply online or contact with tel nr +48 515 233 504. Please visit our career site for more information: www.link2europe.pl
In case our offer does not suit your needs, feel free to send it to interested acquaintances or friends.
Aplikuj Aplikuj bez CV Udostępnij na facebooku