Link2europe Sp. z o.o. (nr cert 4570) is a Polish and Belgian work agency, specialising in international recruitment. Our Client, company Geldof is a leading supplier with global references for storage tank projects for oil, petrochemicals and biochemicals, as well as other bulk liquids. Storage tank solutions range from the delivery of individual storage tanks to the erection of large and fully equipped storage tank terminals, as well as everything in between. Geldof also offers comprehensive programs for tank maintenance. Geldof is part of the Engicon Group.
We are looking for candidates for following position on various sites in Germany, Netherlands and Romania as Key operational role in international projects:
Site Manager Tank Terminal Construction
- You organize and coordinate all activities on site, which can be in Germany, the Netherlands, Romania or other countries in the future to ensure a safe, timely and qualitative delivery of our projects, in compliance with the contractual obligations
- You plan all subcontractor activities on site with a focus on cost efficiency and quality, including headcount, measuring productivity, enhancement of procedures, while ensuring positive team spirit in cooperation between the parties
- In this role, you are the key player between the client, the subcontractors and the colleagues in the headquarters, meeting with and reporting to these stakeholders on a regular basis
- You ensure compliance with registration and fullfimment of all on-site issues regarding safety, health, environment and quality
- You obtained a Master in Industrial Engineering or have an equivalent level by experience
- You are VCA certified (safety knowledge) or ready to obtain this certificate
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in English
- You are a teamplayer, communicative and emphatic. You are accurate in the analysis of your project. In this job stress resistance, a problem-solving attitude and strong organisational skills are indispensable.
- You join a leading supplier of ‘integrated steel solutions’ with a strong international reputation in the oil and gas industry, as well as a broad range of other industries.
- You play an important role in the daily operations of our company’s major projects in a challenging and hands-on environment, in daily contact with experienced professionals on site with international exposure
- We share our values of entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect and team spirit
- A competitive salary with company car and per diem allowances
If interested please send your application by clicking the Apply button or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Link2europe Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Opole (45-023), at ul. Krawiecka 7/4, NIP 754-292-89-37 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."Aplikuj Aplikuj bez CV Udostępnij na facebooku